Tuesday 2 September 2014

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stains




Happy September Everyone!!

I bring to you today, a review on the relatively new Colorstay Moisture Stains by Revlon.

                                   

When these first arrived in the U.K I was not impressed. When I swatched the product, the formula seemed almost like a mousse, it applied terribly to my hand, it looked uncomfortable, and so I passed.

But of course, with You Tube reviews and pictures on Instagram, I couldn't resist for very long...

                                                   

Initially I chose three shades, LA Exclusive, Rio Rush, and New York Scene. I later went back for more...

These new lip products are phenomenal. They totally transform your lips and have seriously upped the game in terms of drugstore and high street lip cosmetics.

The official description says that they drench the lips in glossy wet colour, that they are an ultra light creamy lip stain with vitamin E and aloe, and that 88% of woman felt their lips were instantly moisturized without stickiness.

Personally, it does indeed drench my lips in a stunning colour, whatever shade I might chose that day, and it is light weight, and comfortable. After a few hours, the shine dies down and you are left with a balmy stain. It is beautiful, it feels beautiful.
The application has a wide portion, and a fine tip, this means you can swipe the applicator over your lips covering them very quickly and with the fine tip, reach the more delicate areas...




I am finding myself choosing to wear these lip stains over my other favourite products.It seems that people either love this formula or hate it and find it uncomfortable, I think the reason they swatch so differently on the hand, is that it has been formulated to sink into the lips, and create a balm-stain effect. As the skin is so different on the hand to the lips, it behaves differently, so don't let that put you off!

I cannot praise these highly enough and would recommend them to everyone, you can have a sheer wash of colour or build it up, which gives the illusion your lips are fuller. If you haven't already, pick one up. Try it for yourself...

                            

                                                             Happy shopping! <3

See you next time!

Ally <3


Find me on Instagram - xallybeanx
Follow me on Bloglovin - allybeanexchange
Business Enquiries - allybeanexchange@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment