Saturday 13 September 2014

Your Glow To Autumn Look...

Feeling autumn inspiration :-)

I love my Sleek Face Form palette, and I have used it for over a year now. 

Sleek got it's reputation for incredible pigmentation and affordable prices and I looked at my palette this weekend and thought.. Hey baby... There is more to you!


And I did a thing! Let me know what you think!

I started by applying my base of Revlon BB cream and Loreal concealer, I set them in place with Too Faced Pressed and Poreless.
I then applied the contour shade, blush and highlight where I usually would. I applied a little more blusher than usual to give more of a glow.


I then took a crease brush and applied the contour shade to the crease of my eye... Like so...


When I felt I had enough definition, I took my ring finger and took some of the blusher colour all over my eye lids... 


Like that! 

I then took a smaller brush and took the highlight shade to my brow bone and inner corners. 
I also filled in my brows quickly with my Revlon tinted brow gel... 


For my lips I went with a nude Revlon lip gloss, because my eyes were brighter I wanted to keep the look soft and daytime appropriate! 


And there you have it, face and eyes with one palette. It took about 10 minutes which is a record for me! I absolutely love this and I'm really excited to share it with you, I'm experimenting with other ideas that are similar so I will keep you posted!

What do you think? Would you wear it? 

See you next time! 

Ally <3

Find me on Instagram - xallybeanx 
Business email - allybeanexchange@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I think il gonna try the revlon bb cream because you skin looks so dewy but not heavy at all! Great post.

    Catherine.
    @daintydressdiaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Catherine :-) I've used the Too Faced Primed and Poreless primer and the P&P powder! I also used the L'oréal La Touché Magique highlighting concealer which I think helped ;-) <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! I've never used Sleek...I always look over it for some reason. Need to get myself to Superdrug! Alice xx

    Anniewritesbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your makeup looks so pretty! Love the idea of only using one palette x
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete