Sunday 17 August 2014

I made a mistake...


Have you ever picked up the wrong product and happily applied it and then...


Mistake number one!



This one stung... I had just shaved my legs and was happily applying oil to my fresh pins and... yeah... I howled. Don't mistake Baby Oil for black head oil!!

Mistake number two!



Picking up my brightening eye cream in the morning to try and help my poor peepers appear more awake... or so I thought. Yes, I had actually picked up the Rimmel Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch. No wonder my eyes looked brighter...

Mistake number three!



I sprayed a moisturizer under my arms instead of my deodorant. It was wet.

Have you ever picked up the wrong product by accident? I really need to pay more attention!

See you next time!

Ally <3

Find me on Instagram - xallybeanx
Follow me on Bloglovin - allybeanexchange
Business Enquiries - allybeanexchange@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment