Saturday 27 September 2014

Your Purse Friendly Beauty Buys

Choosing make up products in a busy drug store can sometimes, be a little daunting.

You might be a student on a budget, you might need quite a few things and not want to spend too much, whatever the reason there is a huge selection of gorgeous and brilliant products out there for you to enjoy! 

But where to start?! I have put together just a few of my favourite drugstore beauty products, so that if you are off shopping you know where to go for some amazing, purse friendly products! 
 

Foundation - 

For day to day I use my Revlon BB cream, I was not a fan of BB creams until I tried this baby, it gives you a healthy glow and light to medium coverage.

For bad skin days my trusty On the Spot foundation comes out. It's just lovely and contains salicylic acid to help banish those pesky blemishes. Both have SPF.

 Concealer -
 
My favourite concealer by far is the Rimmel match perfection, after I have applied this I look fresh, awake and healthy. 

On the days when I need a bit of extra help, I bust out the war paint... Or Phwoarr Paint! Be warned... This concealer is not for the lightly hearted, this bad boy will cover anything!! 


Powder -
 This powder is far more lovely, than my Stila illuminating powder that I paid £28 for... It's beautiful. Flip up the powder compartment and there is a mirror and sponge. Perfect. I'm currently have four powders on the go so I did not pick this up... You can bet I will have cracked by next week and I will have it in my collection! 

Cream Eyeshadow -

I have included cream eye shadow because it's such an easy way to give your eyes a beautiful wash of colour, in seconds. I use both of these products a huge amount. Chanel, Estée Lauder and other high end make up companies also sell these products because they can look so sophisticated... So for under a fiver you can't go wrong!

Mascara - 

Miss Manga mascara for me is a holy grail, but Seventeen mascaras certainly hold a solid second, Seventeens Baby Doll mascara is also gorgeous for natural, fluttery lashes!

Eye shadow -

Sleek eyeshadows are some of the most pigmented on the market. Intense and buttery soft, shimmery and matte, you have an amazing selection of palettes to choose from! 

Blusher -

Please try them.. Put them on your Christmas list, treat yourself, just try them. Go in with a light hand, both are highly pigmented.. Try Sleeks "Flushed" this winter for a stunning rosey glow.. 

Lips - 

With MUA (exclusive to Superdrug) and Collection lip products you can't go wrong.
Collection has a number of lipsticks to chose from that give beautiful pigmentation and staying power. From nudes to statement brights their formulas are so creamy and lovely you can't possibly regret trying them.

The MUA intense kisses are quite possibly my favourite glosses. Intense is true and they make your lips look plump and luscious and for only £3.. Try the MUA lipsticks if you can, they are £1. Get a few. You'll love them.

And that's it! Pop some of these in your make up bag and baby, you are good to go. 

Do you own any of these products? Let me know what you think of them! <3

See you next time!

Ally x

Find me on Instagram - xallybeanx 
Business contact - allybeanexchange@gmail.com

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment